OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
THE AVAILABLES: A BEATLES TRIBUTE
Now’s your chance to celebrate that incredible “Beatles sound”
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
BEATLEMANIA – Like Never Before (with a Sensational 4-Piece Band!). The Beatles – a legendary force that shaped the very essence of modern music. They set the world on fire with their mesmerizing harmonies, revolutionary compositions, and iconic charm that drove fans wild! Now, ActPV is thrilled to present an electrifying musical extravaganza featuring a sensational 4-piece band that pays homage to the timeless music that catapulted The Beatles to stardom.Join us for a journey back in time and immerse yourself in the euphoric melodies of classics like “Don’t Let Me Down,” “Let It Be,” “Twist and Shout,” “All You Need is Love,” and many more, all brought to life by our talented 4-piece band. This is your golden opportunity to relive the magic of that unparalleled “Beatles sound” that has captivated hearts for generations.
Get ready to be swept away by the music as our remarkable band recreates the unforgettable tunes that continue to inspire and resonate with music lovers of all ages. The stage is set, and the excitement is building. Don’t miss your chance to revel in the timeless brilliance of The Beatles – it’s a show you’ll treasure forever!
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.