OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
MAMMA MIA – THE BROADWAY MUSICAL
Showing at Danny’s Main Stage Playhouse, Act2PV
Get ready to be swept away by the magic of Mamma Mia! This heartwarming and feel-good musical is back on Act2PV’s Main Stage for its 5th year running, and it’s better than ever! Inspired by the unforgettable music of ABBA, this production promises an unforgettable experience that will have you tapping your feet and singing along to the classic tunes.
Follow the story of Sophie, a young bride-to-be who longs to uncover the mystery of her father’s identity. With the help of her mother’s old diary, Sophie invites three men from her mother’s past to her wedding, leading to a hilarious and heartwarming journey of self-discovery and family bonding.
This show is perfect for all ages, so bring the whole family for an entertaining night out! With a talented and diverse cast, stunning set design, beautiful costumes, and breathtaking choreography, Mamma Mia! will transport you to a world of laughter, love, and music. Don’t miss out on this blockbuster production that has become a beloved staple in PV’s history.
MAMMA MIA! is presented through a special arrangement with Music Theatre International (MTI). All authorized performance materials are also supplied by MTI, 423 West 55th Street, New York, NY 10019.
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.