OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
LIFE IS A CABARET: A SONG & DANCE TRIBUTE TO THE BEST OF LIZA MINNELLI
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
Cate Elizabeth Valcic stars in this musical/dance cabaret that pays tribute to one of entertainment’s most iconic live performers. From her groundbreaking television special, Liza with a Z! to the legendary stages of Radio City Music Hall and the Palladium, Liza’s live performances have defined her legacy and her spectacular career. Join us for an intimate evening of song, dance, and stories, as we journey through the performances that have made Liza a true icon.
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to email@example.com if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.