OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
CIRCONCIERTO – TROMBA VETUSTA
A story-telling, musical circus duo reminiscent of Silent Film legends such as Charlie Chaplin, Buster Keaton and Harold Loy
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
“Act2PV is very excited to present The Tromba Vetusta duet in their incredibly captivating Circus performance! This show is filled with eccentricity, a varied repertoire, and a mesmerizing blend of music and storytelling. They skillfully manipulate musical notes, intertwine narratives with sounds, and encourage the audience to engage with unexpected orchestras of characters. This multidisciplinary production merges the realms of comedy, music, and circus body theater. The Mime Clown personas they portray embody the visuals and spirit reminiscent of the silent film comedy legends, such as Charles Chaplin, Buster Keaton, and Harold Lloyd.
This talented duo has completely mesmerized their audiences this summer as they performed in The Greatest Show on Earth. Their antics and talent are unmatched and unforgettable!
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.