OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
Showing at Danny’s Main Stage, Act2PV
Unforgettable Melodies is a breathtaking journey that takes the audience back to the golden era of big band music, capturing the lush, vibrant sounds of the beloved American standards! Featuring some of the best vocalists in Puerto Vallarta, Luis Villanueva, Roberto Diaz and Alfredo Mendoza, as well as a LIVE band with BIG BAND STYLE, this show pays homage to the timeless classics of the songs that have made hearts swoon for generations!
Set in a vintage-inspired stage, “Unforgettable Melodies” recreates the nostalgia and charm of a bygone era. With songs such as “Can’t Take My Eyes Off of You,” “Perhaps,” “Mambo Italiano,” “I’ve Got You Under My Skin,” “Suspicious Minds,” and many more, it’s not just a concert…. it’s a vibrant celebration of love, nostalgia, and the joy of reliving cherished songs.Join us for a fun evening that will have you swaying to the music, relishing the romance, and experiencing the undeniable charm of an era that will always be remembered through its unforgettable melodies.
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to email@example.com if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.