OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
THE PLATTERS & MORE… FEATURING KEITH TYNES
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
Act2PV is delighted to host the show of legendary Keith Tynes, an original member of the vocal group, The Platters! Keith is remembered for his timeless hit, “Only You!” This great musical talent has performed on some of the world’s most important stages and theatres, and has toured all around Europe and the US. He currently spends much of his time performing in Berlin, Germany.
Keith is an expressive vocal master who understands that music is used to express spirituality and emotions. His powerful presence and charisma onstage are the result of his extensive career and experience in the music world. He has a large repertoire, from opera and blues, to jazz, soul, gospel, disco and more! It doesn’t matter what kind of song he is singing… he always succeeds in drawing his audience in with his unusual gift of communication. Keith brings many years of incredible experience to the Act2PV stage, and what a bargain price to see a vocal legend in an intimate show atmosphere! This is one show you will never forget. Tickets are available at www.act2pv.com.
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to email@example.com if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.