OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
Supreme is back for its 5th exciting season!
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
It is an extraordinary musical journey that transcends generations, taking its inspiration from the iconic sounds of The Supremes and MOTOWN, transporting you through a musical time capsule. Over the course of the last four electrifying years, ‘SUPREME’ has evolved into a spellbinding celebration of today’s chart-topping hits, as well as the timeless melodies that once had us grooving on the streets during the golden era of girl groups.
Featuring the vocals of Yutzil Mar, Gabriela Heart, Bigi World and Miana Melendez, when these four dynamic women step onto the stage, an electric synergy ignites the air with absolutely incredible harmonies. Each performer takes center stage in turn, serenading the audience with lead vocals, while the others seamlessly provide flawless backup harmonies and choreographed dance moves. This show exudes the glitz and glamour of Las Vegas, and it captivates and entertains audiences of all ages, promising an unforgettable night of musical magic! Produced by Alfonso Lopez and Edgar Roman, choreographer.
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.