OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
MADE IN MEXICO
The Musical Journey of Rafael Velázquez
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
Join us on a captivating musical journey through the life and talent of Rafael Velázquez, a true Mexican gem hailing from Tepic. From a young age, Rafael immersed himself in the world of music, dedicating his life to mastering the most challenging Mexican songs, all passionately sung in Spanish. In this extraordinary showcase, Rafael will entertain you with some of those timeless classics, such as “La Cigarra,” “El Pastor,” “Deja que Salga la Luna,” and many more. His dedication and unwavering commitment to his craft shines through in every note he sings.
Through stunning visuals, Rafael will tell the story of his songs so that the audience can understand the meaning behind the words. This show is a tribute to the rich musical heritage of Mexico and the unyielding spirit of an artist who continues to push the boundaries of his art. Experience the heart and soul of Mexico through the music of Rafael Velázquez! Viva la musica, viva Rafael!
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.