OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
FROM PARIS TO BROADWAY
A Beautiful Journey of Opera and musical classics
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
Step into a world of timeless melodies and unforgettable performances as “From Paris to Broadway” takes you on a musical journey like no other. Join Brenda Gavino, a passionate singer with a heart full of music, and Fernando, the master behind the piano keys, as they weave together the most beautiful opera arias and the evolution of musical theater hits. Brenda is a highly versatile singer who has starred in Act2PV’s Linda Ronstadt show, Amy Winehouse tribute, Opera Night, Supreme and Best of Broadway. With songs such as Habanera, O Mio Babbino Caro, Think of Me, Brindisi, Ave Maria, and many more, this captivating show will transport you from the romantic streets of Paris and the grandeur of European opera houses to the dazzling lights of Broadway, all through a carefully chosen selection of the finest musical pieces.
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.