OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
DIVAS: THE CONCERT EXPERIENCE
The ultimate spectacle of music, glamour and electrifying performances
Showing at Danny’s Main Stage, Act2PV
“Divas: The Concert Experience” is a music extravaganza, featuring a powerhouse lineup of iconic artists including Beyoncé, Lady Gaga, Christina Aguilera, Rihanna, Selena, Madonna, Britney Spears, and JLo. This show is a dazzling display of their greatest hits and memorable moments. From the moment you step inside, everything sparkles – the logo, the stage, the costumes – EVERYTHING WILL SHINE! It’s a visual and auditory feast that will leave you breathless! With a sexy, talented cast of singer/dancers who embody the essence of each artist, it’s like being at a real concert.
Indra Meza, Ximena Esparza, Bigi World, Montse Serra and Genesis Padilla take on the roles of these music legends, delivering electrifying live performances. “Divas” is not just a concert; it’s an immersive journey through the world of your favorite divas. Don’t miss the chance to sing, dance and relive the magic of the music of these superstars, all in one unforgettable show. Get your tickets now and be a part of this spectacular extravaganza!
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.