OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
CANCIONES DE MI PADRE (WITH A LIVE MARIACHI BAND)
A show featuring Linda Ronstadt’s traditional Mexican songs and a LIVE MARIACHI BAND
Showing at The Casa Karma Red Room, Act2PV
Due to the success of the “traditional Mexican songs” section of her Linda Ronstadt show, Act2PV superstar, Brenda Gaviño, has created a Mexican language show, “Canciones de mi Padre.” This show is unique in its style (and unique in town), and will take you on a colorful ride through the most traditional music of Mexico! With songs from Ronstadt’s famous album, “Canciones de mi Padre” (as well as some other Mexican masterpieces), and a LIVE MARIACHI BAND, there’s just no way you won’t fall in love with the music of Mexico! Brenda is an extremely talented artist, placing 3rd in the 2022 World Karaoke Championship, representing the entire country of Mexico! She is a highly versatile singer who has starred in Act2PV’s Linda Ronstadt show, Amy Winehouse tribute, Opera Night show, Supreme and Best of Broadway. Do yourself a favor! Buy a ticket, grab a tequila, and be prepared to experience some of the best Mexican music you’ve ever heard!
The Casa Karma
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to email@example.com if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.