OPENING NIGHT DECEMBER 4, MONDAY | 5:00·PM
BRUNO MARS TRIBUTE
A highly entertaining tribute to the music of Bruno Mars, featuring Victor do Espirito
Showing at Danny’s Main Stage, Act2PV
Do you like Uptown Funk? Victor Do Espirito, who plays the flamboyant and sinister “Dr Frank-n-furter” in Act2PV’s Rocky Horror Show, brings out his true persona and presents the funky, fun sounds of Bruno Mars, one of the most successful singers in the music industry! Mars has sold over 130 million records and is well-known for his retro showmanship, and for performing in a wide range of musical styles, including pop, R&B, funk, soul reggae, hip hop, disco and rock.
With his uncanny resemblance to, and a similar sound of Bruno Mars, Victor performs many of Bruno’s hits, including Uptown Funk, Treasure, 24K Magic, Locket Out of Heaven, When I Was Your Man, and many more! This show is a high-octane, feel-good celebration of Bruno Mars that will have you singing along and dancing in the aisles to his incredible music! This show is good for all ages! Get your ticket today at www.act2pv.com!
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
WHAT TO KNOW BEFORE BOOK YOUR TICKET:
- Our ticket prices are shown in Mexican pesos.
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes before your show.
- You may not bring food or drinks into the theater.
- Our theaters are located on the second floor, and there is no elevator. Our staff will always help people to get up the stairs, if necessary Call 322-222-1512 or send a message to email@example.com if you need help.
- Act2PV has a 2-drink minimum consumption rule.
- There is A NO SMOKING RULE in all areas of the theater, inside and out. Smoking is strictly forbidden.
- Children over the age of 4 must have a ticket to get into the show.
- FYI: Act2PV is a LIVE theater. Sometimes we have to cancel a show because a performer is sick, or for other emergencies. If a show is canceled, we will refund your ticket and will advise you via email or phone call when a show is canceled.
REFUNDS ARE NOT OFFERED UNLESS THE SHOW IS CANCELED BY THE THEATER.
Do you need more information or have any questions? visit our FAQ section.